My Week

this week i am looking forward to going to soccer practice and the game on the weekend my coach is really supportive of us and his name is Paul and he doesn't even have a child on the which means he is doing it because he must like the team and he also coached last year at the end of the year after or last game he shouted us MC Donalds because we played a good game and we tried or best at or last game

My mate conor

My mate conor

My mate shaun

My mate shaun
He is also on my soccer team we both play for ngongotaha tornadoes

Me and my mates

Me and my mates
This is a pic of me and my mates jay is on the left i am in the middle and shaun on the right and conor my other mate took the photo and we are all good soccer players and we enjoy playing soccer as a sport and we are soccer freaks me,shaun and conor