My Weekend

On the weekend I had a game of soccer against Rotorua Hurricanes and we lost 3-1 which sucks. Also it was my little brothers birthday party and I got to have my friend Brendon over for the night. Also for brothers birthday my mum put lots of ballons on the trampoline and my brother popped all of them. Then we had lunch and a cake and for dinner we had KFC then went to bed and in the morning I went on the trampoline with Brendon again then he had to go home and thats about it.

My mate conor

My mate conor

My mate shaun

My mate shaun
He is also on my soccer team we both play for ngongotaha tornadoes

Me and my mates

Me and my mates
This is a pic of me and my mates jay is on the left i am in the middle and shaun on the right and conor my other mate took the photo and we are all good soccer players and we enjoy playing soccer as a sport and we are soccer freaks me,shaun and conor